Let's Make A Joyful Heart
Proverbs 15:30 says that a cheerful look brings joy to the heart. And the Bible also tells us in Ecclesiastes 3:12 that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live.
So, if you're happy, you will be more inclined to go out and do good. And if you have a cheerful look upon your face, that may inspire someone else to be happy and to go out and do good. And so, to give you the fuel you need for all that happiness, here are 15 photos to help put a cheerful smile on that face!
1) These cats are perfectly content to start the next fashion trend of cup hats.
2) Thanks to the awesome costume his dad made for him, this little boy has the coolest and most creative wheelchair around! He's definitely spreading some happiness today!
3) I mean, a bubble bath is sure to make just about anybody happy. Even this hedgehog!
4) These superheroes are out to protect smiles everywhere! Just one quick stop at the hardware store first...
5) This guy's got plenty of friends to keep him smiling!
6) Nothing like a little water play to bring out the cheerfulness!
7) This especially comedic camel doesn't need to wait until Hump Day to get laughs. His knock knock jokes kill any day of the week!
8) This little pup was just looking for the nearest fire hydrant, but instead got his own parade!
9) This precious kitten is simply overjoyed to have found the perfect spot for a nap. (And being overjoyed sure is exhausting!)
10) This llama heard about the camel will the killer knock knock jokes and decided to start up his own comedy routine. Though he prefers more physical comedy to get laughs.
11) Uh, hello? This is happiness calling. Time to put a smile on that face!!
12) Snow cones make everyone happy. But it's difficult to get the snow cone truck to come all the way out to the wild. So this tiger will settle for some giant ice cubes.
13) This man finally achieved his lifelong dream of growing a giant onion.
14) There's nothing quite like finally scratching that hard to reach spot.
15) And if you're not smiling yet, we're gonna have to send in the smile police:
So, now that you're good and happy, go out and try to make someone else smile!
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
For more stories to get you smiling, CLICK HERE!