Good Advice For A Better Relationship
The Internet is full of all kinds of things — the good, the bad and the flat out weird. Well recently, Reader’s Digest spent some time culling together the good. Specifically, they were out to find good advice on how to create a happier and stronger relationship with your partner. And the pearls of wisdom they were able to dig up from the popular social networking site, Reddit, were too impressive not to share!
Here are 7 tips from every day people on how to strengthen your relationship.
1) Don’t miss the forest for the trees
2) Don’t just embrace change, fall in love with it
3) Stop brooding and start talking
4) With the good also comes the bad
5) If you’re looking for easy, then you’re not looking for love
6) Get off that back burner and PRIORITIZE!
7) You’re gonna have to work for it
In fairy tales, 3 magic words automatically rid a relationship of any and all woe — happily ever after. But there’s a reason the marriage vows mention for better or for worse. It’s because, in real life, relationships are an ongoing journey, complete with peaks and valleys. Our prayer is that these 7 tips will inspire you to keep putting in the work, and that God will bless you with a stronger and happier relationship!
Don’t forget to share this story with someone who might enjoy it!
Be sure to check out these 5 habits that could be killing your marriage!
Credit: Reader’s Digest