The best of the best are IN!
As we come to the close of 2014, it’s always fun to look back and review what stories made us smile, laugh or even cry. In taking a moment to look in the rear view mirror, it helps us prepare as we look forward to 2015. God has blessed us with wonderful stories and we’re honored to share them with you! Here are your best of the bestÂ that YOU have determined were you favorites. May God bless you and your family in 2015.
Counting down from your top 7 stories PLUS a bonus video at the end.
7) We already love Chick-Fil-A but this story just gives you another reason to make a milkshake run today!
Chick-Fil-A Is Closing. And When You Find Out Why, You’ll Be Glad. It Sounds Crazy But You WILL!
6) This little boy did something amazing – see why his parents couldn’t have been more proud.
This Boy’s Last Wish Is Humbling. But What His Doctors Did In His Memory Will Have You In Tears!
5) He’s a child of God. He has something special to offer. Please help your young children to see that we are all different but made in God’s image – so we’re all perfect!
When People Saw This Little Angel, They Were Scared. Until His Mom Told Them THIS!
4) Mom finds herself in a very difficult and scary situation with her 2 children. Read on and see how God help silence her little boy which was critical to their safety.
God Helps a Brave Mother Keep Her Little Children Quiet for 5 Hours To Survive Terrorist Attack
3) Ever wish you could go back in time and thank someone who really meant something special to you? That’s just what this man did. Read on and be inspired!
This Man Wrote A Letter To The Teacher Who Changed His Life. Just Wait Til You Read It!
2) This touching story was a beautiful lesson in forgiveness for all of us. We are not to judge, condemn or consider anyone less deserving of God’s love. We are all sinners washed clean byÂ the blood of Jesus Christ. Read on for a wonderful reminder as to how great our God is.
Churchgoers Tried to Stop the Pastor’s Son’s Wedding Because of His Bride’s Ugly Past. But He Silenced Them All!
BONUS VIDEO – Staff Pick
How can you not pull for the ‘underdog’? We love to see people stand up for themselves and remain true to what they believe in. This young girl did just that. Watch Jodi Bird perform an amazing audition and how she won the heart of Simon.