Give it to God
Life can be rough and tough sometimes. We can’t always have great days.
When we feel down, we need something to cheer us up. Who better to turn to than God?
Proverbs 22:6 teaches us, “Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
God loves you and the Bible is full of many wonderful verses and promises that are sure to brighten your day and cheer you up! You may be surprised at how good you will feel after reading God’s word. It is refreshing and freeing as you take in His promises and grace.
Below are 10 Bible verses to cheer you up:
1) Psalm 27:1 – “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”
2) Psalm 36:5-6 – “Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the Heavens, Your faithfulness to the clouds. Your righteousness is like the mountains of God; Your judgments are like the great deep; man and beast you save, O Lord.”
3) Zephaniah 3:17 – “The Lord your God is in your midst; a mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.”
4) Matthew 19:14 – “But Jesus said, ‘let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of Heaven.”
5) 1 Peter 5:6-7 – “Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time He may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you.”
6) John 16:33 – “I have said these things to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But, take heart; I have overcome the world.”
7) Psalm 119:50 – “This is my comfort in my affliction, that Your promise gives me life.”
8) Romans 8:28 – “And we know that for those who love God all things work together, for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.”
9) Titus 2:11 – “For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people.”
10) 1 John 1:9 – “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”