These Little Balls Of Cuteness Have My Heart!
Let's face it. Babies are cute! And I'm not just talking about human babies. There are tons of fur babies that will have you saying "Awwww!" But you've probably only seen these 20 little critters in their adult form. And that's something you're going to want to remedy right now! Enjoy!
1) Skunks — This gives new meaning to the phrase "stinking cute!"
2) Hedgehogs — Is it just me, or does this sweet prickly tyke looks like he's doing mini sit-ups?!
3) Octopuses — Forget finding Nemo. I want to find this cutie!
4) Chincillas — I can't even stand the cuteness…
5) Beavers — And the next item on my bucket list — baby beaver bottle feeding! (Good luck saying that 5 times fast!)
6) Pigeons — These fuzzy pals can sit on my stoop any day!
7) Zebras — Run free buddy! Right into my arms!
8) Porcupines — This little guy makes a bad hair day look good!
9) Baboons — This sweet baby looks like he could use a cuddle. I'm more than happy to volunteer!
10) Bats — Oh so sleepy! And snuggly!
11) Snakes — Ok, I'll admit it. I'm not a huge fan of snakes. But this teeny serpent might just change my mind…
12) Aardvarks — This guy looks like the adorable answer to my ant problem!
13) Chipmunks — Well hey there little cutie! You look like you'd fit right in my pocket!
14) Hamsters — Oooooo, so small! I just want to hold it so bad!
15) Groundhogs — "I can haz dis carrot cuz I'z so cute?"
16) Armadillos — Look at that miniature ball of cuteness!
17) Rats — Um, is it weird that I desperately want to pet this pint-sized pipsqueak?
18) Camels — Hump Day just got a whole lot cuter with this tiny fluff ball!
19) Guinea Pigs — This looker is about to start a teacup Hamster craze!
20) Hyenas — Please, please can I have one?!
Hopefully these pictures made you smile, and remind you of the glory of God’s creations!
“God made the animals of the earth after their kind, and the livestock after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind. God saw that it was good.” Genesis 1:25
Want to read some more great stories? CLICK HERE!
credit: The DoDo