National AWW Day
As you may or may not know, April 10th was “National Siblings Day.” So in honor of this more entertaining ‘holiday,’ I thought I would pass on to you some adorable pics of these little ones meeting their siblings for the first time! How precious!! 🙂
1) We get to KEEP her, right?
2) Just a little to the right…
3) Yup, she’s got 5 toes alright.
4) Oh My Gosh…she moved!!!
Genesis 1:27 teaches us, “So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created them; male and female he created them.”
5) I just LOVE him sooooo much.
7) She’s just so cute and tiny, mom.
8) AWW-Man…I wanted a brother.
9) And, I wanted a SISTER!
10) She’ll be our new best friend!
11) I’m gonna love you forever!
12) I’ll be the best big sister…EVER! I ‘pinky’ promise. 🙂
13) I love you.
14) Don’t worry…big sissy is here.
May God bless our families, our moms and dads and our siblings! Without you, our family wouldn’t be complete! Maybe a little less ‘crazy’ but not complete. LOL
For another heartwarming story, click here!