Creatures Behind Glass
These funny creatures are having trouble understanding the concept of ‘glass windows and door.” And they look HILARIOUS as they try to lick their way out or in depending on your viewpoint. Regardless, here’s your ‘funny’ for the day. ENJOY!
1) I’m “Otter-here” (that is if I can lick through this window)
2) These rain-drops are kinda ‘dry’ – don’t ya’ think?
3) Is there any food in my teeth?
4) Yum, Yum Yum! 🙂
5) Momma said there’d be days like this.
6) Nope…I’m not gonna stop. (even though is tastes like windex)
7) “I just want to be close to you.” 🙁
8) I just wanna go outside and play…ugh.
9) Maybe this will taste like a carrot?! nope.
10) The door frame DOES taste better than the window!
11) I’m smiling but I’m not happy about it.
12) If it weren’t for this silly glass, I could be licking your face! 🙂
13) PLEASE let me inside…
14) I’m foxy and I know it.
15) “I think I’m stuck!”
16) What if my face ‘froze’ like this? (like mom warned me)
“Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.” Proverbs 3:5