Intense Car Fire Burns Everything Except The Good Book
When an intense car fire broke out in Gaffney, South Carolina, it was a blessing that no one was inside. But after firefighters discovered another blessing after putting out the flames. Amongst the ashes sat a slightly charred, but completely intact Bible!
The Good Book Survives
The sweltering blaze engulfed the car and everything in it. Those who witnessed it never guessed anything could survive such an intense car fire.
"When the fire was burning it was an intense fire," said onlooker, TJ Felder. "Then it just blew up."
But then firefighters pulled an intact Bible from the backseat.
"There was a bible in the backseat," said Gaffney Fire Department Chief Jamie Caggiano. "It was charred on the edges but not burnt up."
All Glory To God
And while there are those who try to find a scientific explanation in situations like these, everyone on hand agreed this was the work of God!
"I don't know how, but God. There's no other way that could have survived," TJ went on to say. "It just goes to show, the word of God is always going to stand."
And this certainly isn’t a first for Fire Chief Jamie Caggiano.
"Family bibles...A lot of times people want those, and we'll go back in and get them. You'll see them charred around the edges, the cover will be charred, the bottom will be charred, but the contents will still be in good shape," he said.
And while he admits there are all kinds of theories as to why this occurs, you can’t help but suspect there’s something bigger going on.
“It kinda makes you think, and kinda gets — you know — in your heart and makes you think about what’s going on at the time,” he said.
We’ve got no question that this is a clear case of divine intervention. There’s nothing like the power of God’s Word!
“For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12
A Bible found open in her hotel room provides hope for the mother of a dying boy!